Thursday, January 31, 2008

After School!!!

Week long projects, friends, and computer work. All of these require after school activities and work. So as being apart of the 21st century program, I am required to do the subjects that I have previously listed.
To help prove my point, look at our field trip planning project. This project caused me to stay after school two days. Not only to mention the hard work in classes. To support what I have to say, you can hang out with friends, or you could do sports. For example, look at Nikkita and Missy, Salomon and Reiko, Me (Jalen) and Patric. This lets friends hang out with friends but do it in an athletic way. SO, we get things done, but we have fun with it. With our computer work, we may have to wait for Ms. Randash to finish a problem that we have. While we are waiting we can check our grades. Or we have the choice of doing an athletic event.
As I conclude, there are things to do after school instead of just joking around. So, hopefully now people do more then just go home and finish work.

No comments: